Re: Regarding re branded Fedora Remixes using Fedora community resources.

On 10/22/2010 06:20 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
Should not those remixes be at least required to provide clear easy accessible and documentation on how those remixes deviate from Fedora?
( As is being done with the Omega remix [2][3] )

Since I do the Omega remix, I can commit to any best practise guidelines that Fedora Project might have or even help write those but lets not get heavy handed.  We can only suggest but active enforcement is not feasible or desirable IMO.   Afaik,  Fusion Linux doesn't rebuild any Fedora packages and treating bugs from installation of proprietary drivers etc can be handled just like how we handle it now, when the user has done it manually.

Rahul