Re: Regarding re branded Fedora Remixes using Fedora community resources.

On 10/28/2010 12:58 PM, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
> While I understand the concern that folks running remixes can create a support burden, I, for one, am not interested in having purity tests to determine if one is allowed to contribute to Fedora.  That Rahul has created a remix should in no way bar him from participation in furthering the goals of Fedora itself.  I find the suggestion that he should be barred offensive.

I think you got me wrong here I'm not suggesting anyone being barred for
anything and to be honest I cant figure out how you came to that conclusion.

The only reason I mentioned Rahul was because of the Omega remix more
from doing it right then from wrong point of view.

> To be fair, I find the suggestion from the Fusion Linux contributor that folks lie about what they're running equally offensive.

Well yes offensive at first but when one thought thinks through it came
disappointing.

In the end his behaviour reveals 2 underlying problems one of which we
are hopefully addressing here.

JBG