Re: fedora community working group

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 11:01 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 07/07/2010 10:56 AM, seth vidal wrote:
>

> > To be clear - we tried to have some intervention in the form of the hall
> > monitors. all we got in return was everyone second-guessing the hall
> > monitors and cries of censorship.
> >
> > Why do you think any other system is going to fair better?
>
> IMO, the previous policy was poor and enforcement was unclear.

And you believe the current proposal is going to be more clear and the
board will be more likely to enforce things? B/c I don't.

I think what's going to happen is that any attempts at enforcement will
be language-lawyered by the trolls and then appealed to the board and
the board, will, of course, waffle on it and be unwilling to support the
enforcement for fear of losing contributors.

-sv