Re: Response to "Getting Fedora Out of the If-Then Loop"

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 00:36 -0600, Adam Miller wrote:

> As far as saying that the default image will win over others in terms
> of packaging or technical reason, I completely agree that this should
> be in place but I thought that's how it was now. It is however
> *highly* possible that I'm just incorrect in that thought process.

We don't necessarily have this right now.  Every packager is the king of
their package, regardless of where it's used.  Every package is a
fiefdom and we don't have any overall design to guide them.  This to me
is one of the base problems that the board is trying to resolve.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!