Re: Fedora 14 (two releases away folks) Feature proposal

Seth Vidal said the following on 10/09/2009 09:10 AM Pacific Time:

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009, John Poelstra wrote:

My first sense was that you were trolling the board, trying to make an unspoken point, or trying to steer the board towards a certain (uncomfortable) place. So before assuming any longer, are there other intentions behind this suggestion? :-)

No. But are you going to believe me anyway? apparently not.

I was trying to have a thoughtful conversation by asking your intentions. A simple "no" would have been fine.

If you don't trust me and don't think I trust you then I guess further conversation doesn't make a lot sense.

John