Fedora's Core Purposes

I was recently reviewing this page and a number of other pages that talk about the Fedora Project (not our the Fedora distribution)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives

I'm working a blog post that provides more detail on this. In the meantime, I think this page could be broken into three primary purposes and each of the bullets merged under those purposes.

1) Building and releasing a distribution
2) Building communities
3) Furthering the science (methodologies) and practice of building communities

I think it is important that we place a tight limit on the number of *core* purposes. Is there anything else that the Fedora Project does that could not be captured under these three headings?

Thanks,
John