Re: Proposal for ML conduct

Paul W. Frields wrote:
A question to think about: What do you when a Red Hat employee working
full on time Fedora does this? Do you ban that person from the project
as well? Not suggesting anyone is actually doing this. Just something to
think about.
We would treat them the same way we would treat any other contributor.
If the person in question looses their ability to do their job within
Fedora, that's a matter the person will have to bring up with their
management chain.  However I strongly feel that there should be no
different treatment no matter who you work for.

I agree with this.

+1

as RH management, I agree in professional standards