Re: Fedora 10 GA Release Planning Meeting

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

We don't want to subvert that without serious reason.

For example, the long-standing precedent of getting the gold ISO to the CD production company the moment it is finalized, so that we have actual Fedora CDs that we can get to our Ambassadors ASAP. In the case of Fedora 10 and North America, the CD mass-production is being handled by Clint Savage, and the bill has been pre-payed to ensure that it went into our Q3 budget and the moment the company gets the gold bits and the F10 disc and sleeve artwork, they will begin production.

--Max