Re: Election Data

CLAY S wrote:

Of course we could also ask someone within Fedora to do the analysis, where we're primarily looking for things like the frequency of "polarized" ballots (all min and max scores), and other bits of data like the ones discussed here:
http://rangevoting.org/HaikuIcon.html

This is something that could be made a useful part of the voting application itself. If the aggregate results are available after the fact (I believe this is set per election now) then other analysis of the aggregate results also seems fair. But it does require that someone wants to code this. So there's two parts to this question:

1) Does the Board agree that this processing and dissemenation of aggregate data is fine?

2) Does Nigel want to add this to the election software or allow someone else to add it?

-Toshio