Re: Fedora Board election results

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can see a lot of good points in the discussion.  But if it all boils
down to "I don't have time to participate in Fedora governance," then just
say that.  Because that's really what you are saying.

Partially correct.

Better would be: I don't have time nor interest in actively
participating in this governance system. I do have the time and interest
to vote on MY delegate, such that I feel my opinion is represented in
this "governance system".

I think we are still suffering from communication bit loss somewhere
(German to English or just the human usual I forgot to type
something). Are you wanting regional representational democracy?
organizational representational democracy? parliamentary system?
republic system? A constitutional system?

At times like this, I think it's simplest to solicit an actual proposal.

If the current governance system is suboptimal, let's see a proposal for an alternative system of governance.

--g