Re: Fedora websites and licensing

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
2008/5/22 Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx>:
I know everything on the wiki is under the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL. I'm 95% sure that all
of the non-wiki content on the fedoraproject.org host is as well.

I can't speak to any sort of "happiness" around this situation.

Ah, I believe you were actually recommended as someone who might be
able to find out (or already know) and clearly you did!

You were also recommended as someone who might be able to get us a
recommendation about what might be best for the websites purposes, if
we ask nicely :) I think RH legal might also have come up in the
conversation... what do you think? Or is there a better direction for
us to head in?

IIRC, part of the question was what license the "code" involved in the website fell under. That is does the css and templates for the websites also fall under the OPL?

-Toshio