Re: [Fwd: Re: Eeedora (Fedora + Eee PC) - hosting question?]

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:47:31 -0500
"Tom \"spot\" Callaway" <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alternately, why aren't those kernel modules in Fedora? If they were
using all Fedora packages, then they _could_ use the Fedora name.

Likely because they're not upstream yet, and nobody has asked davej
nicely to include them in our kernel builds.

Someone should contact the folks behind eeedora and see if we can coordinate and merge back changes. Anyone interested?

Rahul