Re: Fedora account restrictions

On Jan 19, 2008 3:58 PM, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the concern here is about disclosing the name of a minor in the
> US. IIRC there are federal laws about that.

IANAL, but I think that you're talking about COPA here, which
regulates the collection of "personally identifiable information" from
children under the age of 13.  The only bar to someone that is >13 but
<18 is the ability to enter into a legally binding contract (the CLA).

Perhaps the original poster could enlighten us on exactly what
he/other people believe the problem is.