Re: Mandatory subscriptions to a memo-list?

MS> I this case, an early memo would have saved packagers from
MS> preparing unneeded rebuilds.

Well, an announcement was sent to fedora-devel-announce, which I
believe all package maintainers are members of.

Even after this announcement, however, there were still many questions
about the broken deps reports.  Whether those folks didn't get the
message or whether they just didn't read it before seeing the broken
deps report, we can't say.  I guess someone could ask them.

 - J<