Re: "Action Items" From FUDCon?

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

* being a WordPress/Lyceum (multiuser) provider

If the decision is made to do this, then any work that we do in this area could be immediately useful to Red Hat Magazine, which has had occasionaly infrastructure difficulties but right now is running on Lyceum.

I'd be willing to wager that the Fedora setup could meet our needs and also theirs, and perhaps lead to a deal in which whatever hardware they are using can be included into our pool provided that we keep Red Hat Magazine up, which would be a very small amount of additional work on top of what it seems like we might do anyway.

Does what I'm trying to say make sense? If we do X work to get our own multi-user blog infrastructure up, for a very small amount we might be able to do a better and cheaper job for the Red Hat Magazine folks, and in doing so be able to make use of some of their hardware.

--Max