Re: dormant bugs and our perception

On 01/02/2008 05:09 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
It needs a fulltime person who does nothing but bugzilla.  No working
on new tools, no testing the releases, none of those other 4 jobs that
Will is doing.  We need a full time bug person to A) triage and B)
coordinate other triaging.

And we will probably need to pay them. Either after we identify someone from the community after trying to foster things properly, or by just putting out an advert now, and hoping we find someone good.