Re: Localized spins

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:54:29 -0900
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you have a place where you can put the live image temporarily for
it to be looked at?
I'll see if we can make sure we discuss the localized spin at the next
board meeting, but we'll need someone to make your freshly minted
preview image available somewhere for people to poke at.

Failing that, a functional .ks file would suffice.

I have a couple of tested .ks files at

http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/

These are derived from the desktop ks file for Fedora 8 with the locale, keyboard and timezone settings customized along with a few package changes. Take a look at it and let me know if these are ok. I have a few other languages where a customized spin is desired and I am working on the L10N team here. Might take sometime. Thanks.

Rahul