Re: Localized spins

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Nov 28, 2007 10:42 AM, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this something that Fedora Project can host in spins.fp.o? If we
don't want to host them, am I still allowed to call them Fedora?

Assuming the images are built such that we have the option to host
them, then you should be able to call them Fedora. Board approval may
still be involved. I don't think the commitment to hosting them on
spins.fp.o is a blocker to calling it Fedora, but we may need you to
make a public hosting commitment in place of being hosted internally.

I don't have any resources to host the images publicly elsewhere.

Do you have a working image right now?

Not yet. Looks like I am running into bugs with livecd-creator. Still debugging issues.

Rahul