Re: 3 development process improvements

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Christopher Aillon wrote:

I really wish that we had more of a dedicated/organized QA effort for Fedora. Smoketesting is a great first step. I really hope that we can make some headway with this, because it was a very successful way to draw in contributors to Mozilla back in the day (and still is).

In fact, I'm focusing on the QA effort for OLPC right now for the exact same reason.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager