Re: FUDCon Proposal

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
IOW: I doubt that December is a good time for a conference.

Well, November is tough because of American thanksgiving. We basically have the middle week of November, and if we miss it, we miss it. With December, we've got the first two weekends.

But it's a fair point.  I could use more input here.

If only we'd released FC7 a month earlier. Then we'd be looking at March/September releases which would make planning this so much easier....