Re: Target market?

Jonathan Blandford wrote:

That's what we try to do right now.  I am pretty much coming to the
conclusion that "High Polish" can't really be done as an add-on.  You
need the ability to make the whole distro change (eg, what ubuntu does
to debian).  If we want Fedora to be a competitive desktop, we need to
make Fedora a desktop.

IMO, that is indeed the only way for us to go. If we aren't going to increase the amount of time we provide updates for any release, servers wouldn't be a appropriate target market for the most part.

Desktop is what most end users are going to use Fedora for and this is indeed where our focus should be. We should also continue expanding on the goal of being a good upstream for other folks who are basing their efforts on Fedora, be it RHEL, OLPC or Fedora on ARM devices.

Rahul