Re: Lessons Learned

On 3/20/07, Christopher Blizzard <blizzard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I honestly believe that Greg, Max, Jeremy, Jesse, and the other folks
who lead inside of the Fedora community are interested in building a
community of doing, not a culture of talking.

 We've self-selected into a good bunch of people and that's our biggest
advantage - not the model.

Yeah. I guess what I was trying to get across is that culture/personal
leadership matters much more than model, and if you want to keep an
eye on danger signs, keep an eye on the culture. You seem to have
encapsulated that better than I did. :)

Luis