Re: Secondary ARCH

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tuesday 06 March 2007 10:02:33 Mike McGrath wrote:
We might as well just have official groups, let them manage themselves. They still get a unified email address, etc.

Sure, how the alias gets populated I care not about, just that it is available for maintainers to call upon when they have issues.
How's this sound, I'll get groups created for the sparc and ia64 people. We'll give them a way to upload their RPM's to our system. We'll figure out how to get it to the master mirror later.

   -Mike