Re: Secondary ARCH

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tuesday 06 March 2007 09:17:07 David Woodhouse wrote:
Or the package maintainer could just add the team to Cc manually if it
turns out to be an arch-specific problem?

Setting up easy to use aliases would help for this. ppc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sparc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alpha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and we could even create such aliases for the primary arches too, and have arch maintainers for those to tackle arch specific type things.
We might as well just have official groups, let them manage themselves. They still get a unified email address, etc.

   -Mike