Re: Extending FC5 lifecycle?

On 19.02.2007 14:44, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Matt Domsch wrote:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 06:49:47PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Can we decide if we wanted to extend the lifecycle of FC5 till F7 is released or not? I know there was some discussions before on that but since F7 is going to have 4 test releases and second test release is expected shortly, we need to determine this now.
We decided it would be N+2 plus one month, so FC5 is maintained until
one month after F7 is released (whenever that is).  We bantered around
"13 months", but that's really just shorthand for "N+2 plus 1 month".
Cool. We should send out a broader announcement then.

+1 -- it IMHO shows nicely one of the IMHO typical Fedora problems: Things get decided, but not properly announced to broader public. I have to admit that this was also a problem of the old FESCo when I was chair, too...

CU
thl