Re: Fedora 7 will ship Nouveau?

WT> It makes sense as a separate package xorg-x11-drv-nouveau that the
WT> user may choose to install from the repo and enable manually.

On the other hand, if they're in the same package then you can do the
sort of switchover that i810/intel is doing, with cards being
whitelisted over to the new driver.  So I suppose it's completely
situation-dependent.  I don't personally think that nouveau is to the
point where that is a reasonable thing to do now, but judging from the
current rate of progress, it's not out of the question to think that
it will be feasible within F7's lifetime.

 - J<