Re: Re: Licensing audit for Fedora Extras

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

January? :)
I hate to keep bumping this out, but the audit (even with help) will
take up ALL of my free time, and I really want to get Aurora 3 done (it
is taking up all of my free time, except for some Zelda while things are
building).

The FSF will be there in 2007.

Happy new year folks. January arrived not too long ago.

Rahul