Re: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Infrastructure/ProjectHosting" by BillNottingham

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 10:53, you wrote:
> +  * Issue tracking (is bz OK?)

So the reason I don't think bz is OK is that if we continue to use our BZ for
new projects the Product list will get quite large quite fast.  Users trying
to use bugzilla.redhat.com to file bugs against say Fedora or RHEL will be
hit with a very large product list to choose from, and even more confusing if
they're filing a bug against a package that exists in one of these products,
but the package's upstream bugs are hosted on our bugzilla, the bug may get
filed upstream but we'd never know "downstream" about it.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora