Re: Fedora Logo Proposal

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 08:40, Rahul wrote:
> We dont need to provide them hardware. We need to connect the existing
> hardware to the buildsystems and do the regular builds, testing etc.

This will be a huge barrier for fostering lower tier arches.  Some of the
hardware they get will not be suitable for placement in the colo.  We
shouldn't hamstring them by forcing their resources to be within Fedora's
grasp.  We have to trust them to use their own hardware in their own
infrastructure to get the project off the ground.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora