Re: Fedora Directory Server - Whats happening?

Rahul wrote:
Hi

So its been a while (September 2004 since Red Hat spend around 25 million dollars freeing Netscape directory server and releasing it under the Fedora universe.

Unfortunately the team build up their own wiki (http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Main_Page) for no obvious reason and despite havent been able to run it under GCJ for a while havent submitted the package yet to review and include it in either Fedora Core or Extras repository.

That was my fault since I jump started them. At the time, it was believed that we would have a bunch of little projects building up around the Fedora name. And each would have their own little site for hosting, etc.

--Chris