[fab] Governing body to handle package guideline issues

Now that package guidelines are more than just an Extras thing, and
changes to said guidelines could effect Core package quality, it had
been proposed that a new 'governing' body be generated to oversee /
approve / generate changes to the guidelines and such, that consists of
more than just Extras folks.  I thought I saw some discussion about it
in one of the meeting minutes from the Fedora Board, but I haven't seen
anything since.  Where are we with this, as there are changes that need
to be discussed.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora