Re: [fab] Google's Summer of Code 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 12:59, "Patrick W. Barnes" <nman64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, do we give Chris our official go-ahead?  :-)

Google has changed their closing date for applications from mentoring
organizations:

http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2006/04/too-much-of-good-thing.html

Still, we shouldn't wait until the last possible moment.  Are there any
specific objections to our participation?  Who'll give them the final nod of
approval?

We're obviously welcome.  Greg and I have each talked to Chris DiBona, and
Leslie Hawthorn has emailed Elliot and talked to me on IRC.  We've also had a
few students ask if we'll be participating this year.  I'd sure hate to
disappoint them.  ;-)

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx