Re: Patches for cobbler and koan (for cobbler 0.9x)

Pablo Iranzo Gómez wrote:
	Forgot, this just happens if specifying --profile on command line.

	If doing specifying "system" I got:

libvir: XML error : line 10: EntityRef: expecting ';'
libvir: Xen Daemon error : XML description for domain is not well formed  or invalid
virDomainCreateLinux() failed XML description for domain is not well
formed or invalid

	Regards
	Pablo

As I mentioned earlier, there is a more recent version in git that already has some of this in, so I'm not applying the above.

That being said, I'm also not done with comprehensive testing on all of this newness, so I would advise waiting a bit. Soon :)

--Michael