virt-manager and multiple CDs swapping

Hello,
I found a couple of e-mail explaining how to change the iso file used for CDROM when performing full virt install. The approach with pressing Ctrl+Alt+2 to switch to qemu-dm console is not obvious and not always a pleasant experience. To solve this I propose the following:

1) FEATURE: instead of choosing a single iso file user chooses a list of files. The user is responsible for compiling a list with all media required for installation. Guest OS will try to boot from the first iso in the list and proceed with installation. At som epoint the installer will "eject" the disc and prompt for the next one. This will result in the software unmounting the image and instructing qemu-dm to change the virtual device to next file in the list.

or

2) The GUI showing the virtual console (the one with On/Off/Pause buttons) will have another button : CDROM. Pressing this button will result in dialog prompting the user for the location of next image and when chosen change the virtual CD device to that image.

NOTES:

Pressing OK button in the installer after disc has been inserted is responsibility of the user performing the install or installation program detecting the new disc and continuing.

1 and 2 depend on the ability to send instructions to qemu-dm remotely (which at this point I don't know howif possible.)

Please vote for 1) or 2) or add any other useful information.

Thanks,
Alexander.