Cobbler query

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a quick definitive answer regarding the cobbler system add command:

Basically I will be installing VM's, and they are frequently going to have different RAM/disk size etc, so rather than creating an *insane* amount of profiles for each distro + each possible virt config, I was wondering if I could specify it on a system by system basis?

Has anyone else tried/required this?

I'm currently running on Fedora 7, and am just using yum provided cobbler/koan.

--
Kind regards

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" ISPA Awards 2007, 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BT
Registered in England. Number 384 5616