Re: Two easy to fix bugs in cobbler

Michael DeHaan wrote:

Matthias Saou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Both "bugs" are with cobbler-0.6.1-2 from Fedora.
>
> First one :
>
> Using "url --url $tree" in a kickstart file doesn't work with cobbler,
> as it wants the equal sign : "url --url=$tree"... but both are valid
> kickstart syntax, so cobbler should probably be fixed to allow both
> syntaxes.

Cobbler accepts kickstart files as plaintext. What do you mean by
"doesn't work with Cobbler"?

It is true there's a regex in koan that needs to be tweaked to allow
validation of the later, though I wasn't
sure if you were talking about that or not.

hmm...i believe this issue may prevent people from using NFS install media. it's not a big issue as i've just been lazy and have not updated my ks.cfg's to use http.

-pete

--
Peter Wright
Systems Administrator