Re: Cobbler install/kickstart question

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO wrote:
yum.Errors.RepoError: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository:
epel5testing

Hmm, yum's unhappy. I just tried this using the 0.6.1 version (releasing soon) and it works for me, so I believe we're ok. Anyhow, I believe you said this was fixed with the earlier patch from the "Success!" email?

There are a few things that can cause an error with yum. Connectivity problems with the repo or having the URL wrong (which appears fine) are the most likely things to go wrong. Occasionally if you kill the reposync process while it's running you'll leave it in an indeterminate state -- though I don't
really recall seeing that recently.

In the worst case, you may want to clean out /var/www/cobbler/repo_mirror/epel5testing and
then re-sync.

Though, again, I think you said it worked earlier with the last email?

--Michael