From: et-mgmt-tools-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:et-mgmt-tools-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:57 PM
To: Fedora/Linux Management Tools
Subject: Re:  Cobbler install/kickstart question

Michael DeHaan wrote:
Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO wrote:
[snip] (RHEL5-repo-question) [/snip]

Ok, so I found the problem, and here's the fix (which will be in 0.6.1):

http://git.fedoraproject.org/?p=hosted/cobbler;a=commitdiff;h=
ada8263d700431bc6c731cf7faf374f24dd0e683

If you re-run the import with the changes above, you should see the following repos auto-attached.

repo --name=ClusterStorage --baseurl=http://mdehaan.rdu.redhat.com/cobbler/ks_mirror/r5/o
s/ClusterStorage
repo --name=VT --baseurl=http://mdehaan.rdu.redhat.com/cobbler/ks_mirror/r5/os/VT repo --name=Cluster --baseurl=http://mdehaan.rdu.redhat.com/cobbler/ks_mirror/r5/o
s/Cluster
repo --name=Server --baseurl=http://mdehaan.rdu.redhat.com/cobbler/ks_mirror/r5/os/Server

This works for me and I'll do some more testing with other distros to see if they continue to work as advertised.

If you turn on the additional "mirror" setting in the settings file, you'll also see the associated wgets to set them up on the provisioned box.

EPEL still needs to be added with "cobbler repo add" (see manpage and previous email). Keep in mind that, for now, you'll probably want to use EPEL testing so you can install a compatible koan on target boxes.

--Michael