cobbler import arch problem

Title: Message
using cobbler to import an existing x86-64 distro tree but when I do a "cobbler distro report" it says the distro's arch is x86.

I can use "cobbler distro add" and explicitly state the arch but this leaves the distro tree in place and I was hoping to import all my kickstart trees to be managed by cobbler.

Any clues?

Cheers

Dan

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended

for the recipient only.

If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply

e-mail and then delete it from your system. Please do not copy it or

use it for any other purposes, or disclose the content of the e-mail

to any other person or store or copy the information in any medium.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not

necessarily those of Admenta UK Group.

Admenta UK plc is a company incorporated in England and Wales

under company number 3011757 and whose registered office

is at Sapphire Court, Walsgrave Triangle, Coventry CV2 2TX