Re: [et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager errors

Traditionally the directory /var/lib/xen is where pygrub spits out the
boot files it extracts, so we made virt-install/virt-manager point to
the same place. This dir should be created by the Xen makefiles during
the make install process.

Dan.
ok let me see by touching this dir may be that will help or is there a
way i can create  these dir's without rebuilding xen , now that i have
stablized the Environment for Benchmarking.

regards
Satya