[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler cheetah kickstart cfg - cant work out control structures (if statements and the like)

Is it possable to put cheetah 'if' statements and loops into the
/etc/cobbler/kickstart.cfg files and if so can someone send me an
example. I am just feeling that i am running into a brickwall

I have tried something like this

if $ipaddress
       network --device eth0 --bootproto static --ip $ipaddress
--netmask $netmask --gateway $gateway --nameserver $nameservers
--hostname $hostname
else
       network --bootproto=dhcp --device=eth0 --onboot=on
end if

but it doesnt work and i dont know where i am going wrong. The cheetah
docs all appear to have #s before the 'if, else, end if' but i dont
know how that would work as kickstart uses #  as a comment opperator.

--
Tim Hughes
mailto:timhughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx