[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler 0.3.5 going out

Changelog below -- what I intend to ship for 0.3.5 is already checked in upstream. This should hit cobbler.et.redhat.com shortly, and Fedora Extras shortly after that (maybe tomorrow).

The main point of this release is to include the new repo mirroring features and the associated integration with kickstart, as mentioned previously on this mailing list. However there were some bugs fixed a long the way that most people should be interested in. I noticed a Xen provisioning bug in a post to Fedora-Xen back in November -- which kind of indicates not too many folks are interested in deploying Xen automatically. That's ok.

* Mon Dec 18 2006 - 0.3.5-1
- Fixed bug in cobbler import related to orphan detection
- Made default rsync.exclude more strict (OO langpacks and KDE translation)
- Now runs createrepo during "cobbler import" to build more correct repodata
- Added additional repo mirroring commands:  "cobbler repo add", etc
- Documentation on repo mirroring features.
- fix bug in rsync:// import code that saved distributions in the wrong path
- The --dryrun option on "cobbler sync" is now unsupported.
- Fixed bug in virt specific profile information not being used with koan
- import now takes --name in addition to --mirror-name to be more consistant
- rsync repo import shouldn't assume SSH unless no rsync:// in mirror URL
- strict host key checking disabled for "cobbler enchant" feature

Repo mirroring in 0.3.5 is limited to rsync, whether rsync protocol (rsync://foo) or SSH (root@address:/directory). I may add support for yum-util's reposync later -- I had it working at one point and unfortunately clobbered the code, so I'll have to re add it. repotrack will add support for mirroring yum repos over http://. Not to be confused with the cobbler "reposync" command, of course, which is the generic version. Please pound on the rsync support in the near term to see if anything needs improvement.

A few things on my shortlist include (A) the ability to provision Xen as "enchant" currently works now and (B) kickstart tracking (probably by serving kickstart files and the like through an Apache proxy) -- so you'll be able to watch your systems kickstart remotely, or at least, see what files they transfer.

As usual, feedback/comments/questions welcome.

--Michael