Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Pruning kickstart trees in "cobbler import"

Michael,

Great!  I'm doing the same rsync exclude tricks myself and will
probably ditch my setup in favor of an all cobbler solution.

I ran into a source RPM issue* recently and was able to solve it with
yumdownloader.  I think yum/yumdownloader is the right tool for that
job.

-D

* The source RPM issue was and is an interesting one,
patching/upgrading openssh server to support SFTP logging.  Contact me
off list if you have any experience with SFTP file logging.