Help required for writing the certificates to the smart cards

Hi,

We have downloaded the software "Smart Card Manager" software
from the "CoolKey" website. We have already installed and
configured the "EJBCA" software to issue the certificates to the
end user. We are unable to write the user certificates to the
smart card using the "Smart Card Manager". We have the ACS ACR38
smart card reader
(http://www.acs.com.hk/index.php?pid=product&prod_sections=0&id=A
CR38) to read and write the certificates.

We would appreciate if any one can tell us how we can write the
user certificates to the smart card and suggest us any open
source software to write the certificates to the smart cards.

Thanks and best regards,

rocky
rockykarat@xxxxxxxxxxx