Re: Cool-Key on Solaris

On 04/20/10 01:30 AM, John Magne wrote:
Here is something to try.

Before starting firefix, set this variable:

COOL_KEY_LOG_FILE=/tmp/cool.log

Then start firefox in the same terminal.

After the module load fails, you can see if there is something in the log file.
I tried by doing the following:

export COOL_KEY_LOG_FILE=/tmp/cool.log
firefox &

Then attempting to add /usr/local/lib/pkcs11/libcoolkeypk11.so as a Security Module in Firefox. Unfortunately, the log file was empty/not created, implying my error is very early in the loading process(?)

I've built pk11util so with some examples I can run some tests on libcoolkeypk11.so using pk11util.

Thanks for your help!

Kevin