JCOP version of the applet

Hi,

Is there a JCOP compatible version of the applet or is someone working on it? I don't mind having a go at it, however I don't want to duplicate someone elses work.

BTW the BuildCoolKeyApplet page refers to an invalid URL for the Cyberflex Access SDK.

Regards,

Jac

---
 Jac Kersing            Technical Consultant   The-Box Development
 j.kersing@xxxxxxxxxxx     CISSP   RHCE        http://www.the-box.com