Re: CoolKey Test Scripts

Carlos Milian wrote:

Hi. I am new to Coolkey. I searched the devel archives and did not find an answer to my question. Are there any test scripts to verify the applet loaded and responds to all APDUs correctly?

Carlos

Currently, low level tools is one of the holes we have in the coolkey project. Right now ESC is probably your best bet. If the applet is properly loaded, both ESC and the coolkey PKCS #11 module will recognize it.

bob