Re: Coolkey fails to build on Leopard

Jack,

Filed, bug #450359.

I have gotten it to compile on 10.4 in the past on PowerPC, didn't attempt to make it a Universal Binary though as at the time I only had access to PowerPC anyway.  I can't retry now as all my systems have been upgraded to Leopard.

I do have the 10.4u developer framework installed.

- David

--
See Exclusive Videos: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/