RE: Enterprise Deployment of Root Certificates (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi,

Great to hear et all. I have had a couple of meetings with the PKE team but
I think it would be a good idea to get Neil and some of the folks that
raised their hands for testing together on a phone call and work out an
actual game plan for:

1) Where will the plug-in be hosted?
2) Where is the "official" location for the plug-in to pull certs?
3) Establish our testing/validation for the plug-in?
4) How to push it and or include it in the standard "DoD Firefox" install

Pete and or Stuart, I think that PKE should setup the call since its really
down to a coordination effort between your team/process and "Us" so what is
a good time for you all? Neil et all - aka "Us" - what's are good times for
you?

Thanks,

Aaron