Enterprise Deployment of Root Certificates

Whats the best way to do this so that they are available to all users in
Firefox/Thunderbird/Mozilla applications? All I can find is doing it manually, which is problematic when you need to do this for each Mozilla app, for each user. Same problem as the coolkey module too. Anyone have any ideas or know something I don't? Thanks.

Neil